- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
SECRET INGREDIENT: cornflakes
This chicken salad is anything but ordinary. Chicory, frisée, and green cabbage tossed with a white wine-tarragon vinaigrette make a lively bed for strips of breaded chicken coated in crisp cornflakes and aromatic sesame seeds. A little chili powder in the coating adds a bit of kick.
- 1/2 cup fresh white bread crumbs
- 1 cup cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into short strips
- 1/4 head green cabbage
- 1/2 head frisée (curly endive)
- 2 heads chicory
- Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.