- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
SECRET INGREDIENT: evaporated milk
Sometimes simplicity reigns supreme as is the case with this light, refreshing soup. Evaporated milk adds velvety texture without piling on the calories.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 2 cups watercress leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it 30 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.