- prep 20 min cook 10 min
Go luxe with tender asparagus topped with rich, earthy truffles.
- 1 1/2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 bottled black truffle (approximately 15g and 1 inch in diameter), finely minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 4 1/2 tbsp hazelnut or walnut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp chicken broth or truffle liquid from bottle
- 1 1/2 lb white asparagus, peeled and trimmed
- Fresh chervil sprigs or chopped fresh chives for garnish
How to make it 30 minutes
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.