- 2 (15-ounce) cans small white beans, rinsed and drained, or 3 cups home-cooked white beans
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons nonfat bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 fresh basil leaves, in chiffonade
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Protein: 16.6g
1 serving equals one cup each beans and salad.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.