- prep 20 min cook 55 min
- serves 6
For ease in preparation, look for peeled and toasted hazelnuts. Hazelnuts contain good heart-healthy fats and more vitamin E than other nuts, while wild rice is higher in protein than other rice and contains niacin and B vitamins.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup wild rice, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups chopped white button mushrooms (8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups chopped (stems discarded) shiitake mushrooms (4 ounces)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled toasted hazelnuts
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 166
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.