These easy-to-make dishes are perfect to bring over for Thanksgiving dinner. Your grateful host will never guess how long they took to prepare.
15 Minutes or Less
- Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad Salad greens, oranges, and peanuts combine in this fresh-tasting salad.
- Almond Broccoli Stir-Fry The broccoli retains its lovely green color when stir-fried, so this dish is not only easy to make but pretty to serve.
- Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes Add your favorite cheese to homemade or prepared mashed potatoes to make this classic dish.
- Rainbow Pasta Salad This colorful and festive pasta is a welcome addition to any meal.
30 Minutes or Less
- Alfredo Potatoes A scrumptious alternative to mashed potatoes that looks great on the table.
- Apple Almond Pilaf This pilaf is packed with a delightful mix of tastes and textures.
- Apricot-Glazed Green Beans Apricot preserves make the simple yet tasty coating for the veggies.
- Asparagus Puff Pizza You can prepare this homemade pizza in less time than it takes to bake a frozen one. The sunburst pattern makes for a spectacular presentation.
- Brown Rice Turkey Soup Sweet red pepper gives this soup its distinctive flavor.
- Buttermilk Cornbread A quick recipe for a Thanksgiving favorite.
- Cajun Buttered Corn Special seasoned butter spices up traditional corn-on-the-cob.
- Confetti Rice Diced sweet peppers, green peas, and fresh parsley peek out from the tender grains of rice in this colorful side dish.
- Glazed Cranberry Carrots Use extra cranberry sauce to flavor these tasty baby carrots.