You Will Need
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice, strained
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
- natural yogurt, sufficient to form a paste
- 1 drop orange essential oil
What to Do
1. Melt honey over low heat and whisk in orange juice. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Combine honey mixture with almond meal, adding enough yogurt to form a paste, then add the essential oil and stir well.
3. To use, massage into your face and neck with circular movements, avoiding your eye area and lips. Rinse off and pat dry.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.