You Will Need
- ½ cup peppermint leaves, bruised
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
What to Do
1. Place the peppermint leaves in a bowl. Pour over 125 ml (½ cup) boiling water, cover and steep until cold.
3. Add witch hazel, vinegar and oil, and pour into a bottle with a non-metallic cap. Shake before use. For an extra invigorating tingle, store in the refrigerator.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.