You Will Need
- 1 × 1000 IU vitamin E capsule
- 1 × 250 mg evening primrose oil capsule
- 1 tablespoon apricot kernel oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon rosehip oil
- 2 drops rose essential oil
What to Do
1. Pierce capsules and squeeze contents into a bowl.
2. Add other ingredients and stir. Store in a small, dark glass bottle, preferably one that has a dripper neck insert.
3. To use, warm a few drops between your fingers and pat gently under your eyes and around your lip line and throat.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.