2. Cut back on sugar-containing foods.
3. Cut back on caffeine from coffee, tea, chocolate, cocoa, colas, and medications.
4. Increase dietary intake of vitamin B6.
Content continues below ad
5. Make changes gradually.
6. Take a moderate-dose multiple vitamin and mineral supplement to fill in any nutritional gaps.
7. Remember that what you eat is only part of the blues battle.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.