Mary-Claire King: Discovered the BRCA1 gene
Nancy G. Brinker: Keeping a promise alive
Dr. Susan Love: Dedicated to ending the disease
Brittany Wenger: Created technology for better diagnoses
Patricia Steeg: Working to prevent tumor cells from spreading
Joe W. Gray and Dennis Slamon: Discovering less toxic treatments
David Jay: Showing the healing
Alisa Savoretti: Helps survivors afford surgery
Sue Friedman: Educates us about hereditary risks
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Conditions
What You’re Sharing
- What 100 Calories of Your Favorite Halloween Candy Looks Like
- What to Do If Someone Is Having a Heart Attack: Must-Know First Aid
- 18 Diabetic-Friendly Comfort Food Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings
- Funny: 18 Excruciatingly Detailed New Medical Codes Your Doctor Might Now Be Using
- 13 Bizarre Facts About Dreams to Know Before You Go to Sleep Tonight