Your groceries are costing more.
Clothing prices might go up, too.
Your chance of infection is higher.
Your insurance rates are going up.
Your allergies are getting worse.
It's not going to be as easy to breathe.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Conditions
What You’re Sharing
- What to Do If Someone Is Having a Heart Attack: Must-Know First Aid
- 18 Diabetic-Friendly Comfort Food Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings
- Funny: 18 Excruciatingly Detailed New Medical Codes Your Doctor Might Now Be Using
- 13 Bizarre Facts About Dreams to Know Before You Go to Sleep Tonight
- Build the Perfect Healthy Sandwich for Weight Loss