Think small! Trimming even just a small percentage of your body weight can do wonders for your health.
And eating just a bit less is the way to do it. Shaving calories here and there is easier than you think.
All it takes are a few no-sweat efforts like the ones that follow. Pick two a day and you’ll cut 100 calories. Burn 100 more calories a day (a 15- to 20-minute walk will do the trick) and you’ll lose almost half a pound a week. That may not sound like much, but it adds up to 20 pounds a year!
1. Leave the cheese off your sandwich.
2. Use 1 cup skim milk instead of 1 cup whole milk.
3. Use a nonstick spray instead of 2 teaspoons oil.
4. Drink seltzer or diet soda instead of regular soda.
5. Have an English muffin instead of a doughnut
6. Use 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise instead of 1 tablespoon regular mayo.
7. Eat 2 tablespoons less ice cream.
8. Drink 4 ounces less juice.
9. Use 1 tablespoon less cream cheese.
10. Order small fries instead of large fries.
11. Use 1 tablespoon less salad dressing.
12. Use one less pat of margarine
13. Substitute 4 ounces ground turkey for 4 ounces ground beef.
14. Have 1 ounce of pretzels instead of 1 ounce of potato chips.
15. Substitute 1 tablespoon jam for 1 tablespoon butter.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.