Weight loss doesn't have to be a hopeless reach-for-the-stars effort. You can lose weight—and keep it off!
1. Laugh off the calories. (Or, scream them off.)
2. Be proud of all the little changes. They really add up.
Content continues below ad
3. Keep moving, even during downtime.
4. Ask: Are you really just thirsty?
5. It's amazing what sunlight will do.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.