1. If it's a party night, don't let yourself think about it during the day.
2. Eat a filling snack before the party, like an apple and two teaspoons of fiber-rich, protein-rich peanut butter.
3. Pack a handful of almonds or a mini string cheese in your purse.
4. Know how you keep yourself out of the kitchen at home?
5. Chat, and socialize!
6. Passed appetizers?
7. Zoom in on these healthy, fat releasing nutrients at the buffet: fiber, vitamin C, calcium, protein and dairy.
8. Wear your favorite outfit, the one that makes you feel fabulous.
9. Make the first round a seltzer with lemon.
10. If you're getting a pour, choose red wine.
11. Pass on the eggnog and other rich drinks.
12. Hold a clutch, a cell or a water glass to keep your hands and your brain busy.
13. Pick the smallest size plate at the buffet.
14. Party with friends, and ask them to help you keep your nibbling in check.
15. Keep moving.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.