If these tools work for personal trainers and nutritionists, they can work for you, too.
1. A digital, easy-to-read scale to monitor your weight, so that you can see it dropping as you burn more calories.
2. A tape measure, to check out how many inches you are losing (or gaining).
3. A camera, to take a ‘before’ photo to remind you how much better you look when you exercise regularly.
4. A work-out chart, for monitoring increases in strength.
5. A heart-rate monitor, so that you can check how close you are to your target heart rate during aerobic exercise.
6. Body composition calipers, for comparing your levels of body fat to leaner tissue.
Forbidden Advicebuy NOW$31.96
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.