1. Do not arrive at a training session in the following states:
2. If you concentrate on the exercise you are doing with me with the same intensity as telling me the latest gossip about your life, you would find it easier.
3. We know you are eating more than you tell us.
4. If you're on a budget, recruit a few friends for a small group session.
5. It takes more than writing a check or showing up for training sessions to make you fit and healthy.
6. Ask you trainer what she or he does to keep educated in the field.
7. When you are late it is a waste of your money, a waste of my time and disrespectful.
8. There is a difference between pain and burn and you need to be honest with your trainer about which youâre feeling.
9. Whatever the text or email says, it can wait until weâre done.
10. I do not have time to get sick.
11. Gear matters.
12. Remember that a 30-minute session at max effort is better - and cheaper - than 60 minutes of dawdling and half-effort.
13. Stop whining and push through those last few reps.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.