1. Take as much finger food as possible, to reduce the necessity of lugging around silverware and plates.
2. Keep the kids happy.
3. Use a shade umbrella or tent.
4. You canât have too many hand wipes (baby wipes work too!) to help with cleanup.
5. Brownies and cookies are good portable desserts.
6. Take along bottles of partially frozen water.
7. Don't forget a bottle opener.
8. Spread your picnic on a tablecloth on the sand.
9. Tote your drinks in a cooler.
10. Donât forget to take some games to play after the food is eaten!
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.