With just a few small changes to your restaurant order, you can save hundreds of calories. Here are 11 smart choices to make when dining out.
1. Select an appetizer as your main entrée. Calories saved: usually more than 100
2. Pass on the breadsticks and garlic bread. Calories saved: 100-140
3. Choose either 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese or 2 packets of croutons on your salad — not both. Calories saved: 45-95
4. Pasta anyone? Choose 1 cup of marinara sauce instead of Alfredo. Calories saved: 50
5. Hold the tartar sauce on your fish sandwich. Calories saved: 60
6. Hold the cheese on your fast-food hamburger. Calories saved: 40
7. Reduce the size of your steak from a 4.5-ounce portion to a 3-ounce portion. Calories saved: 100
8. Order two small slices of cheese pizza instead of 2 slices of pepperoni pizza. Calories saved: 50
9. Go for grill marks. Choose a grilled chicken sandwich over one that’s breaded and fried. Calories saved: 80-100
10. Skip the evening nightcap. Have hot tea instead of brandy or dessert wine. Calories saved: 75-125
11. Ordering stir-fry for dinner? Choose scallops, chicken, or shrimp, instead of beef. Calories saved: 50-75
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.