1. Serve ice cream in a dish instead of a waffle cone. Calories saved: 50
2. Choose a serving of canned fruit packed in natural fruit juice instead of heavy syrup. Calories saved: 60
3. When baking, if your recipe calls for 1 cup of sweetened applesauce, use unsweetened instead. Calories saved: 50
4. Choose a serving of pudding made with 2% milk instead of whole milk. Calories saved: 50
5. Like strawberries? Instead of a cup of strawberry ice cream, try strawberry yogurt. You can even pop it in the freezer ahead of time for a frozen treat. Calories saved: 100
6. Have a Fudgsicle instead of a small cup of fudge swirl ice cream. Calories saved: 60
7. Top angel food cake with fruit instead of 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Calories saved: 100
8. Pie? Have a slice of apple lattice instead of a serving of apple crumb. Calories saved: 70
9. Hold the ice cream on the pie; opt for a plain piece of fruit pie instead. Calories saved: 75-100
10. Enjoy birthday cake — just scrap off the icing. Calories saved: at least 100
11. Trade 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream for 1/2 cup of vanilla “light” ice cream. Calories saved: 50
12. Instead of a cup of eggnog during the holidays, have hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick. Calories saved: 100
13. Enjoy a large piece of fresh, juicy fruit instead of a small fruit slushie. Calories saved: 100
14. Have an iced cupcake instead of a slice of frosted cake. Calories saved: 100
15. Share your serving of chocolate cake and buttercream icing with someone special. Calories saved: 115
16. Enjoy a serving of Jell-O — but hold the Cool Whip. Calories saved: 50
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.