1. Use butter sparingly. When you do use it for bread or toast, opt for whipped butter.
2. Favor fat-free (skim) or 1% milk for cereal and coffee. Or try one of our 5 recommendations for healthy milk substitutes.
3. Skip the bacon and sausages, but have an egg if you like.
4. Instead of white bread, toast whole-grain bread with visible nuts and seeds.
5. Add nuts to your cereal for healthy fats and protein that will keep you fuller, longer.
6. Sprinkle flaxseed of wheat germ on your cereal or yogurt.
Need some more healthy breakfast inspiration?
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.