- prep 20 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 tuna steaks (about 1 pound total), 3/4-inch thick
Anchovy and Sesame Topping
- 1/4 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1/4 cup trimmed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 425mg
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.