- prep 20 min cook 35 min
- serves 4
- 5 1/2 ounces pearl barley
- 2 cups water
- 7 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, halved
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper
Spicy Tomato Dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
How to make it 55 minutes
Other grains to try in this salad include quinoa or buckwheat, both available from natural food stores. Prepare these grains according to the package instructions.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 36mg
- Carbs: 54g
- Protein: 14g
- Fiber: 11g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.