- prep 5 min cook 6 min
- serves 2
For this dish, chicken is cut into matchstick-size strips and stir-fried to cook up quickly. White wine and Dijon mustard add elegance to the sauce.
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 1/2 pound), halved and pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons flour, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or vermouth
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon or spicy brown mustard (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives or parsley
- Cooked rice or pasta (optional)
How to make it 11 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Sodium: 224mg
- Carbs: 8g
- Protein: 29g
- Fiber: 0g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.