Here’s a sizzling way to catch your doctor-recommended omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 pound cod, scrod, halibut, or other thick, firm-fleshed white fish, cut into 2-inch chunks
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 43g
- Sodium: 363mg
- Carbs: 21g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.