- prep 40 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or relish
- 4 sesame-seed burger buns
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise (optional)
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
How to make it
These burgers freeze well once cooked. Allow them to cool, then wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. To serve, unwrap and reheat in a 400°F oven for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 499mg
- Carbs: 44g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 6g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.