- prep 10 min cook 6 min
- serves 1-2
- Half of a 1/2-pound loaf whole-wheat French or Italian bread
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it 16 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 292mg
- Carbs: 30mg
- Protein: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.