1. Genetically modified foods have been linked to serious health issues.
2. Genetically modified soy and corn are probably in many of the foods you buy.
3. It's not just plants; animals are being genetically engineered, too.
4. Today, 80 percent of your grocery store's items are derived from GMOs.
5. You can decode how your food was grown by checking its produce sticker.
6. Remember: organic food can still have traces of GMOs.
7. You can check for the Non-GMO Project Verification logo.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.