Don’t let snacks sabotage your diet. Trade high-calorie snacks for these low-calorie alternatives.
1. Splurge on 2 ounces of baked potato chips instead of 2 ounces of regular chips. Calories saved: 50
2. Pass on the large brownie, go for the smaller one. Calories saved: 100
3. Instead of an iced chocolate cupcake, try 2 fig bars. Calories saved: 75
4. Trade a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a sliced apple dipped in a tablespoon of creamy peanut butter. Calories saved: 50
5. Spread low-fat cream cheese on your crackers instead of 2 tablespoons of the full-fat version. Calories saved: 50
6. Need a dip for vegetables? Try a light ranch dressing instead of 2 tablespoons of regular dressing. Calories saved: 70
7. Munch on a cup of frozen grapes instead of an ice cream sandwich. Calories saved: 100
8. Replace 1 ounce of peanuts for 1/2 ounce of peanuts mixed with 1 tablespoon of raisins for your own trail mix. Calories saved: 50
9. Have a small pear with 1 ounce of string cheese instead of just one large pear. Calories saved: 50
10. Trade a Snickers fun-size bar for 2 bite-size ones, or better yet, split the candy bar with a friend. Calories saved: 50
11. For nachos, shred 2 ounces of low-fat cheddar instead of 2 ounces of regular cheddar. Calories saved: 50
12. In between meals, choose a petite banana over a larger one. Calories saved: 55
13. Instead of a Pop-Tart, enjoy a whole-wheat English muffin with 1 tablespoon of sugar-free jam. Calories saved: 60
14. Replace 2 ounces of Fritos corn chips with 2 ounces of whole-wheat crackers. Calories saved: 70
15. Want chocolate? Trade a traditional package of plain M&M’s for a snack-size cup of chocolate pudding. Calories saved: 100
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.