- prep 15 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 swordfish steaks, about 1 pound in total
- 2 avocados
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chile, seeded, deveined and chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh juice of 2 limes
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 3 ounces mixed salad leaves
How to make it 25 minutes
- To make Spicy Swordfish Wraps, after cooking the fish, flake it into bite-size pieces. While still hot, toss with 1 seeded and finely shredded red bell pepper, and the salad, made without the beans. Add some fresh salad leaves tossed with watercress sprigs and wrap the mixture in 8 warmed flour tortillas.
- Canned chickpeas make a nutty-textured alternative to red kidney beans.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 10g
- Swordfish is an excellent source of niacin. This B vitamin is involved in the release of energy in cells.
- Avocados are rich in vitamin E, which has important antioxidant properties.
- Red kidney beans are a good source of soluble fiber. They also contain good amounts of the B vitamins B1, B6, and niacin.
- Fresh cilantro is prescribed by herbalists as a tonic for the stomach, and both the seeds (called coriander seeds) and leaves are recommended for urinary tract problems.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.