DiSpirito’s cheese sauce is so creamy, it’s hard to believe it’s made without butter.
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tbs. chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 chicken cutlets (4 oz. each), pounded very thin
- 3 oz. thinly sliced lean ham (from the deli counter)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 4 large egg whites
How to make it
NOW EAT THIS: 150 OF AMERICA’S FAVORITE COMFORT FOODS, ALL UNDER 350 CALORIES, BY ROCCO DISPIRITO, COPYRIGHT © 2010 BY SPIRIT MEDIA, LLC IS PUBLISHED AT $22 BY BALLANTINE BOOKS, 1745 BROADWAY, NEW YORK NEW YORK 10019
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.