- 1 piece (14 ounces) tuna steak, about 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 6 cups watercress
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges to garnish
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 32mg
- Fiber: 77g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.