- prep 25 min cook 35 min
- serves 12
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
How to make it 60 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 512mg
- Carbs: 22mg
- Protein: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
Serving size: 1 cup gumbo with 1/4 cup rice
Diabetic exchanges: 2 very lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.