- prep 10 min
- serves 4
If time allows, chill the wine glasses or dessert dishes first.
- 4 ripe peaches
- 4 scoops raspberry sorbet, about 1 cup in total
- 8 tbsp. sparkling white wine, well chilled
- 4 tbsp. chopped toasted almonds
How to make it 10 minutes
Some More Ideas
- If peaches are unavailable, ripe nectarines make a good substitute.
- When soft fruit is at is best, make Sparkling Berry Dessert. Use 10 ounces strawberries, halved, or a mixture of raspberries and blueberries. You can also use a mixed-berry sorbet, instead of raspberry, or frozen vanilla yogurt.
- Replace the almonds with 4 tablespoons chopped, toasted hazelnuts.
- Instead of sparkling wine (or even champagne), use a dessert wine, such as French Beaume de Venise.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbs: 30g
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
Although sorbets can be very high in calories because of the sugar they contain, they are much lower in fat than ice cream.