- prep 30 min cook 5 min
- serves 4
Orange juice adds a refreshing note to the salsa-style tomato-and-pepper dressing for this vibrant-looking salad. As the dressing can be made well in advance and the swordfish steaks take only minutes to cook, this is a very quick dish to prepare — ideal when you are entertaining.
- 4 (5 ounce) swordfish steaks, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 large orange
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 large scallions, green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 fresh green chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
How to make it 35 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 54 mg
- Sodium: 158 mg
- Carbs: 18 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fiber: 5 g
Tips: For an easier prep, grate lemon peel before cutting the lemon to squeeze the juice.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.