- prep 10 min cook 25 min
- serves 8
Beans are the magic ingredient in this lower-fat, higher-fiber version of a classic hot artichoke dip. It makes a very tempting and savory appetizer with pre-dinner drinks. Try serving it with whole-wheat pita crisps or low-fat wholegrain crispbread or crackers.
- 1 can (19 or 15 ounces) cannellini (white kidney) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
How to make it 35 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 517mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Protein: 7g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.