Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 package (1 tbsp.) quick-rising yeast
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 pounds Japanese/Chinese eggplant
- 2 cups canned tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced into thin rings
- 1 green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced into thin rings
- 4 ounces grated nonfat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
To make dough in a food processor:
To make dough by hand:
To make topping:
To assemble and bake:
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 446.5
- Fat: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 4.4mg
- Sodium: 389mg
- Carbs: 93.5mg
- Protein: 18g
Serving size: 1/2 of one 12-inch pizza
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.