1. Eliminate as many sources of stress as you can.
2. If you are always running late, sit down with a pencil and paper and see how you are actually allotting your time.
3. Avoid predictably stressful situations.
4. If you canât remove the stress, remove yourself.
5. Competing with others, whether in accomplishments, appearance, or possessions, is an avoidable source of stress.
6. Laborsaving devices, such as cellular phones or computer hookups, often encourage us to cram too many activities into each day.
7. Try doing only one thing at a time.
8. Remember, sometimes itâs okay to do nothing.
9. If you suffer from insomnia, headaches, recurring colds, or stomach upsets, consider whether stress is part of the problem.
10. If you feel stress (or anything else) is getting the better of you, seek professional help â a doctor or therapist.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.