3 4-inch (10-cm) white flour waffles with 3 tablespoons maple syrup
2 slices regular bacon
8 ounces (250 ml) orange juice
1 cup coffee
Total GL: 105
Total calories: 597
1 4-inch (10-cm) Multigrain Waffle with 1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 large eggs, scrambled
2 slices Canadian back bacon
1/2 medium grapefruit
1 cup coffee or tea
Total GL: 15
Total calories: 337
- Substituted fiber-rich whole grain waffles for the white flour waffles to lower the GL.
- Decreased the number of waffles from three to one.
- Added protein-rich eggs to replace the waffle calories.
- Decreased the amount of maple syrup for fewer calories and a lower GL.
- Substituted Canadian back bacon for regular bacon. It’s much lower in saturated fat—which, you’ll recall, contributes to insulin resistance.
- Replaced the orange juice with half a grapefruit. Remember, whole fruit has more fiber and a lower GL than fruit juice.
Substitute a slice of rye toast for the waffle.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.