Too hot to sleep? Try filling a water bottle with ice cubes and resting it on the back of your knees. Here are 10 more easy ways to chill out this summer.
1. Wear clothes that are loose fitting and made of fabric that “breathes,” such as cotton or linen.
2. Take cool or lukewarm showers or baths. And take ‘em often.
3. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Keep a glass or bottle of water with you at all times, and drink it throughout the day.
4. Stash plastic water bottles in the freezer and grab them before you head outside.
5. Keep a spray bottle full of water in the fridge for a quick refresher any time.
6. Use fans to circulate the air even when the AC is on.
7. Run cold water over your wrists and splash or ice your temples to cool down your pulse points for a full-body chill.
8. Only exercise during the cooler parts of the day (early morning and late evening) and take it slow. Better yet, head to the air-conditioned gym.
9. Eat foods that don’t require cooking. You’ll stay cooler while prepping AND eating them.
10. Keep your moisturizer and body lotion in the refrigerator and treat yourself to an all-over cool down on a scorching hot day.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.