1. Ban pets from the bedroom, and get a HEPA air purifier.
2. No pet is completely hypoallergenic, but those that shed more trigger more symptoms, says Shirlee Kalstone, author of Allergic to Pets?
3. Vacuum and dust often to eliminate sneeze-inducing dander and fur.
4. Bathe and brush your pet often, especially if he sheds. If your symptoms are severe, have someone else do it for you.
5. Getting a new cat? Consider a light-colored female. One study found that dark male cats create more allergic reactions.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.