1. You can’t stop yawning.
2. You feel restless or irritable.
3. Your mind wanders or you have disconnected thoughts.
4. You have trouble keeping your eyes open and focused, especially at stoplights.
5. You can’t remember driving the past few miles.
6. Your driving becomes sloppy (tailgating, weaving, missing traffic signals).
7. You have trouble keeping your head up.
8. You hit the rumble strips along the side of the road.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.