Spring is in the air. As you clean out your dresser drawers and closets, why not spring-clean your mind and body? Here are 5 easy ways to get started.
1. Give yourself a timeout: Take a few minutes each day to pray, meditate and reflect on your life. Being grateful for everything, both the good and the bad, can change your perspective and the way your handle your life’s situation.
2. Go outside: Take a walk or run outside in the fresh air or just play with your kids in the grass. The exercise will help release stress and improve your health. Plus you’ll get some much-needed, mood-boosting Vitamin D.
3. Rest: Most of us stay up a lot later during the summer months. Be sure to take care of yourself by getting enough sleep. Your body needs the time to recharge.
4. Grow a friendship: Nurturing friendships is an integral part of our happiness. Studies have proven that people with strong friendships live a longer life.
5. Release negativity: Happiness doesn’t just happen. Most people have to make the effort and choose to be happy. It’s helpful to remember that you have the power to control your thoughts, not the other way around.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.