It’s sandal time! Dermatologist Dee Anna Glaser and podiatrist Cary Zinkin give tips on keeping feet dry:
1. Avoid sandals made of sweat-inducing plastic, rubber or fake leather.
2. Look for cotton or other absorbent linings. Or soak up excess sweat with absorbent insoles, such as new
Summer Soles (summersoles.com).
3. Spray antiperspirant on the bottom of your feet and between toes.
4. Dust with cornstarch or Zeasorb, a super-absorbent powder.
5. If feet smell or are red and itchy, you may have athlete’s foot.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.