1. Create a 2-minute display. This flower and votive table-topper is so elegant, no one will believe you pulled it together last-minute. It’s as simple as inserting votive candles into tall glass containers and attaching a dahlia (or your favorite flower) to the outside.
See detailed instructions
2. Beat summer bulge with a skinny Mojito.
Leave it to Real Housewives of New York’s Bethenny Frankel to come up with an ingenious Mojito recipe that’s only 150 calories. Bring out the mint leaves and start mixing.
Get Frankel’s recipe
3. Make the simplest and tastiest summer berry dessert ever.
For a healthy and delicious treat, try the Raspberry Lime Yogurt Tart. You don’t even have to prepare a tart shell. Just combine graham cracker crumbs, nuts, sugar, and butter for the base. Bake. Then layer on the yogurt and berries.
See step-by-step directions
4. Cheat with a readymade appetizer. What’s the best thing about Fillo Factory’s spinach and cheese Spanakopitas? They’re all-natural with zero trans fat. The pastry is light and flaky with a fresh-tasting filling. (Buy at Whole Foods or BJ’s Wholesale Club.)
Check out Rachael Ray’s favorite frozen appetizers
5. Keep appetizers fresh on an ice serving tray. Here’s the perfect solution for outdoor parties. This chilled serving tray keeps your fruits, salads, and dips fresh all day long, and it rotates too.
Available for $35, at chefsresource.com
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.