1. Using adhesive picture hooks â particularly in humid areas.
2. Using a hook and cord that are the wrong weight for the picture.
3. Hanging pictures in areas where there are high temperatures or frequent changes of temperature
4. Hanging pictures where they will be exposed to bright sunlight for long periods of time.
5. Hanging pictures in areas of high humidity, or extreme changes in humidity, such as kitchens and steamy bathrooms.
6. Hanging pictures flat against a wall, which can encourage mold growth.
7. Choosing an eye-catching frame and mounting.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.