Besides looking great, a neat, well-organized closet can encourage children to dress themselves, hang up their clothes, and stow their dirty laundry. The small size of children’s clothing makes it that much easier to organize their closet space. These tips will help you get the most out of your child’s closet.
1. Install coated wire shelving to add more storage space to a child’s closet.
2. Purchase pull-out baskets and place them conveniently low, offering self-service bins for clothes and toys.
3. Move a rod lower to offer accessible hanging space.
4. If possible, find a spot for a hamper to keep dirty clothes picked up.
5. Put shoes in a clear plastic box on the floor. Set up a box for socks, too.
6. Low hooks are handy holders for in-season hats. Use blunt-edged hooks to keep children safe from sharp edges.
7. Higher shelves and rods provide places for out-of-season clothing and the hand-me-downs waiting for the next growth spurt. Always keep in mind that children often play in their closets, so make sure adjustable shelves can withstand some climbing. Look for a locking mechanism to prevent shelves from tipping.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.