You Will Need
- ½ cup dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 4 crumbled bay leaves
- dried peel of 1 orange, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons orris root powder
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- small muslin or cotton bags (available from craft shops)
What to Do
1. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Fill small muslin or cotton bags with this mix and tie them to your coathangers with ribbon.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.