Problem-Solving Kitchen Gadgets
Have a specific challenge? These organizational gadgets may help:
- For more work space, use a portable island. Easily wheeled to where you need it, an island is great for apartment dwellers because it can go with you if you move.
- To declutter cabinets, hang a grid system on the wall. In addition to spatulas, whisks and other accessories, you can even hang pots from clips if you’re short on space.
- Try slide-out caddies to organize your pots and pans. Not only do they keep everything viewable and in one place, but the slide-out feature provides extra ease.
- Mount cutting boards, cups and many small appliances under cabinets to free up counters. Stop by a home improvement store for cup hooks and other accessories.
- Wire organizing systems or individual baskets make food easy to see in your pantry. Available in a variety of colors and sizes, they brighten up any plain pantry.