1. Dollar store mirrored planter boxes All you need for this is beveled mirrors from the dollar store and a hot glue gun. Form a box with the mirrors and glue the edges together and voila, you’ll have classy glass planters for your nightstand. See the detailed how-to here.
—Art of Doing Stuff
2. Add an antique rug for less. Bring some Eastern flair to your bedroom by visiting the Pakobel Rugs eBay store. You’ll find antique, handmade rugs (Persian, Kashmiri, and more) at bargain prices. It’s even possible to score a gorgeous rug for $40.
3. Wall art for $4.95. Frame gift wrap paper from Papyrus to create wall art. This stationery store creates stunning and exquisite prints that are a welcome departure from the usual kitschy gift wraps. Choose one focal print or mix and match a series of small prints to liven up your bedroom walls.
4. Unique photo display. For an interesting and eye-catching way to display pictures, tack a coat rack on a wall and use ribbons to hang your family pictures from the hooks.
5. Transform plain curtains with fashion beads. For a striking and affordable window treatment, buy plain drapes and transform them by sticking on fashion beads. Fashion beads are available at any craft store (you’ll need beads mixed with glue). See the detailed how-to here.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.